Initial links below on for exploration:
- google cindyjs
- http://www.cinderella.de/tiki-index.php – nice desktop app but export to web breaks because of java security
- facebook page on cindyjs
- CindyJS example gallery – teased in header & other stuff
- Cabri is a competitor – more programming though
- Project MC Squared – fb modeling & software
- CindyJS on Euler line example on their website – can break it down to the structure of the example, cindyscript etc. http://science-to-touch.com/CJS/CindyJS/21_EulerLine.html – google has some developer tools to look at the website. there is also a url access to a build of CindyJS – here http://cindyjs.org/dist/snapshot/ with the instructions mostly here: http://cindyjs.org/
- This should give me something that maybe can bypass the build.
- The CindyJS reference manual
- One of the inventors of Cinderella on Github https://github.com/richter-gebert
- Maybe a way to explore for a Cinderella working in a VM without Java problems ?
- One of the inventors stuff http://www-m10.ma.tum.de/bin/view/Lehrstuhl/RichterGebert & apparent curriculum vitae?
- Reinstalled cinderella2 from the website & the JS export works. Here is the export of the cross-ratio construction: http://icybermind.net/Cross-ratioJS2.html – the calculation numbers need to be exported in cindyscript to make the point obvious. If one moves the origin of the pencil of lines A it does not change the cross-ratio of the 4 points on the line C E D B
- cross-ratio explained pretty good in the wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-ratio
search projective +geometry +ming for CFR books
I wonder if Seth clicks on the above search will he get into my private projects?
well i don’t see anything there that is marked private … but then i didnt delve on all of the results. give me an example and i will see if it is on my list too.
One I was worried about was in my group projects mostly in ming.
Here is the actual search query. As you can see, it filters private items unless you are in the group.
$sql = "SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS title,titleabout,about,id,`group`,date,$srch AS rank FROM posts " . "WHERE $srch " . (!empty($filterGroup) ? "AND `group` = " . myEsc($filterGroup) . ' ': '') . "AND (`status` <> 'private' OR `group` IN (" . $fbi->groups . ")) " . //"HAVING rank > 5 " . ( $dateFirst ? "ORDER BY `date` DESC " : "ORDER BY rank DESC, `date` DESC " ) . "LIMIT $offset, " . myEsc($limit2) ;
the results includes comments in private items … but you cannot see the entire comment. for example http://www.fastblogit.com/item/13752#33431
- Thought Nice Metaphor for ThreeFolding with 6445 viewings related by tag "cinderella".
- Thought Cinderella 2 beta is out with 0 viewings related by tag "cinderella".
- Thought Cross Ratio with 0 viewings related by tag "cross ratio".
- Thought Cinderella with 0 viewings related by tag "cinderella".