Obama on Signing Statements from the Campaign
About: the weekly standard
- signing statements
- obama lies
- persuit of truth
- john stuart
Did you miss the words coming out of his own mouth? I think Obama-juice affected your hearing
Let me know if you ever want to quit using ad hominem attacks
Two days after issuing the memo, Obama issued his first signing statement exerting executive power after receiving a $410 billion omnibus spending bill. He said the bill would "unduly interfere" with his authority by directing him how to proceed, or not to, in negotiations and discussions with international organizations and foreign governments.
Obey and the other House lawmakers said this week that Obama's signing statement on the war bill will make it tougher in the future to persuade other lawmakers to support the World Bank and IMF.
If Congress can't place conditions on the money, "it will make it virtually impossible to provide further allocations for these institutions," they wrote.
- Thought Obama versus the Wright with 3 viewings related by tag "kramer".
- Thought about: A Scary Attitude From The Chief Law Enforcing Officer with 0 viewings related by tag "signing statements".
- Thought Crisis Over (or NOT) ? with 0 viewings related by tag "kramer".
- Thought FUCK Representative Government with 0 viewings related by tag "unconstitutional".
- Thought about: Audio and Video of Kramer's Racial Tirade with 0 viewings related by tag "kramer".