Broken images bug has been fixed
Images uploaded into the RTE box acquire the URL .../media/FILENAME which is recorded in the database. These messages with their imbedded images can be displayed at various URL's which are not all directly under a group (eg http://fastblogit.com/seth); rather they can be displayed under url's like http://fastblogit.com/seth/offset/6/. This causes your browser to look for its image in the absolute place http://fastblogit.com/seth/offset/media/FILENAME. But of course there is no such image at that URL. Hence all of our images deep under tag rooms would have been broken. To fix it i put a <base href="http://fastblogit.com/river/" /> tag in the HTML header. Let me know if you have anymore problems with broken images.
- broken images
Maybe it's just me, but i think the site navigates faster now, especially with the back (<) and forth (>) buttons. That might be because the server is not going through the gyrations of looking for image files in a long directory which do not exist.
- Thought [item stufflink] doesn't end up with empty room when item # invalid with 6 viewings related by tag "fixed".
- Thought calculation of offset in tag rooms fails at end of room with 6 viewings related by tag "fixed".
- Thought box inconsistency with 5 viewings related by tag "fixed".
- Thought [title (1544)] with 0 viewings related by tag "fixed".
- Thought New Installation permalink does not start at 1 with 0 viewings related by tag "fixed".