Sign of the Times
About: 3.8 trillion budget with income of 1.6 trillion
I guess I will need to update 9027 to give some folks a feel for that enormously large number!
• Business Insider: Reuters Withdraws 'Backdoor Taxes To Hit Middle Class' Story Linked By Drudge Report
• Investor's Business Daily: Higher Taxes For All In Obama Budget, $1.6 Tril 2010 Deficit
• The Hill: President Obama's Budget Seeks an End to Tax Break for the Middle Class
• Heritage Foundation: The Obama Budget: Higher Taxes, Higher Spending and More Debt
• National Review: Stuck on Yucca - Mona Charen
• MarketWatch: 20 Reasons Global Debt Time Bomb Explodes Soon
• Wall Street Journal: The President's Budget Plan
• New York Post: The Most Bloated Budget Ever
• National Review: Ryan: 'Two Futures' -Robert Costa
• The Hill: Clyburn: 'We've got to Spend Our Way Out of this Recession'
• Business Insider: Here's 10 Ways Obama's Budget Is Going To Screw You, The American Taxpayer
With the extra trillion$$$$ & both houses of congress plus the presidency & your side is still complaining it can't get anything done? What did the taxpayers get for their money?
Here's an example: President Obama's first budget (for 2010), entitled "A New Era of Responsibility: Renewing America's Promise," projected that 2012 deficit spending would be $581 billion. His second budget, for 2011, projected that 2012 deficit spending would be $828 billion. Now, his actual 2012 budget projects that 2012 deficit spending will be $1.101 trillion. That's an increase of more than a half a trillion dollars in 730 days.
Gives you a lot of confidence in the Obama administration's predictions about Obamacare, doesn't it?
- Thought Billions & billions with 4 viewings related by tag "billions".
- Thought The face of Obama - the message with 3 viewings related by tag "trillions".
- Thought Government Tinkering in a Panic - Harvesting the Opportunities in a Crisis with 0 viewings related by tag "billions".
- Thought Fuck the Tea Party, I got MINE! with 0 viewings related by tag "billions".