About: clearwire corp - home
I think i'll blog my disconnection from comcast and my reconnection to clearwire ...
- 2:30 disconnect from comcast in my home
- 2:52 i'm back on the net with modem positioned, and my account activated. I'm going slowly because i wanted to have the entire user experience.
- 2:57 disconnecting and reconnecting through the router (see you on the other side)
- 3:14 reconnected through the router. Most of that time was repositioning the tangle of wires under my desk.
- 3:30 discovered that my clearwire connection was so slow to connect through FTP that my scripts started failing.
- 4:40 trying contact customer support
- 2001-05-21 3:30 called to cancell and get a full refund. There is too much of a lag every time i connect via FTP. It would seriously slow me down.