About: obama campaign launches 'truth teams' | abc news - yahoo! news
The president is lumping billionaires with yachts and private planes into the same boat with small business owners like myself. Within that top 1% are a few billionaire titans like Warren Buffett, hedge fund managers who earn $500 million per year, Wall Street tycoons who earn $100 million per year just in stock options, all mixed in with small business owners like me.
How can you use billion dollar stock gains, or $100 million hedge fund incomes, or $20 million Wall Street bonuses, to justify raising taxes on a small businessman who makes $250,000 to $500,000 per year by working 16 hours a day?
By courageously risking their own money, small business owners create over 70% of the new jobs in the U.S. economy.
President Obama is comparing these individuals to billionaires who share the same tax bracket. Mr. Obama claims that everyone in the top 1% tax bracket is making too much, and paying too little in taxes.
The president is playing a bait and switch shell game. Some might even go so far as to call that kind of manipulation tax fraud.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/02/13/mr-obama-dont-have-tax-problem-have-spending-problem/#ixzz1mHYb8af6
- Thought Agreements are vunerable to lies with 126 viewings related by tag "propaganda".
- Thought Different Kinds of Thoughts with 83 viewings related by tag "propaganda".
- Thought Are we more vunerable to propaganda? with 13 viewings related by tag "propaganda".
- Thought Baghdad Bob -vs- D.C. Biden with 1 viewings related by tag "propaganda".
- Thought Identifying & Exposing Propaganda with 1 viewings related by tag "propaganda".
- Thought about: wing-nut conspiracy theorists have done it again: the truth about the planned parenthood hoax revealed - salon.com with 0 viewings related by tag "propaganda".