These are the elements expected in a proof the ideas work:
- Provide an easy to understand GUI for input & output of items similar to StickyCyberGUI
- Demonstrate a 2 person exchange of up to 22 different matches items some which have a match & some that don't & witness them behaving in an human friendly expectable manner.
- Invite some others to participate up to say 12 people & see what suprises occur - all with dummy transactions (i.e. no downloads, contacts or other financial things are real)
- Provide some way to certify some of the participants so that eventually there may be financial incentives to expand the scope & breadth of the experience & maybe pay some programmers!
What is interesting to note is that this is really 2 separate projects - and might be approached as such. First we have the fuzzy matching application and the way items are specified and matched. This aspect of the application could be completed as a standard web application - like ebay. All the matching algorithms could be tested out here. Then we have the other phase of the applicaton that distributes the matching beyond what is capable at one web site. -SR
If you intend to gather the intention pairs ad hoc then I don't see where you can make 2 separate projects. Ebay already has a classification tree & the auction concept puts all the have's in a central database & the want's log on to the central database & bid or not. The first 2 bullets will prove the concept for the matching & the penultimate one will prove the second one. This frame is meant to make things more tangible like the "take notes & retrieve them" began the basis for CyberMind !!-M.R.
So Seth, What is your proposed proof of concept for just the matching part of the problem ????? - M.R.
Setup a web application and a database and start to deal with the problem of takin in items and matching them. There are many challenges in just accepting items into one centralized datase, matching them, and displaying the matches. Those problems are independant of whether the database and matching functions are distributed. -SR
We might be able to reduce the distributed part of the problem to just the best practice of distributing a [content addressable memory]. -SR
This looks like hardware to me (I have seen something on this in software though) - MR
Try [Associative Array] -SR
It would also be interesting to see if we could meld both CMAP & this wiki - there is a server we can download if we could figure out how. I sent them a message.... M.R.
Isn't it just a matter of exporting the CMAP as a web page and hyperlinking to the map andor a image of the diagram hyperlinked to the CMAP web page ? Of course we would need some way of hosting the web page cmaps at icyberspace.net. -SR
yes see the link of your old map under the CyberMind topic! My idea was to click on a topic in the wiki & have it trigger CMAP on a particular shareable CMAP on the server. That way CMAP extends the wiki to another area that is editable.
Here is another [example]
This should probably be made public later.
all the links are broken excep this one. i guess u took down the wiki in favor of fastblogit.
Yes, I only got to re-linking some of them within fbi (mostly the top of the tree)
[This is the top of the tree: uri http://fastblogit.com/item/1550/]
- Thought about: craigslist: seattle / tacoma classifieds for jobs, apartments, personals, for sale, services, community, and events with 1532 viewings related by tag "scm".
- Thought Things I Could NOT find while Googling Around with 22 viewings related by tag "scm".
- Thought geography and the ultimate match with 9 viewings related by tag "scm".
- Thought about: wonders what at minimum needs to happen for cyber molecules to circulate freely and stik to each other to meet our intentions with 8 viewings related by tag "scm".
- Thought about: Micro Persuasion: The Missing Piece in the RSS Puzzle with 6 viewings related by tag "scm".
- Thought A simple implementation of Sticky Items using tags with 6 viewings related by tag "scm".
- Thought A mentograph of a Sticky Cyber Molecule with 6 viewings related by tag "scm".
- Thought about: Edgeio: Listings from the edge with 4 viewings related by tag "scm".
- Thought about: FeedTree: collaborative RSS and Atom delivery with 3 viewings related by tag "scm".
- Thought about: Amazon Mechanical Turk - Welcome with 0 viewings related by tag "scm".
- Thought Shades of Sticky Cyber Molecules with 0 viewings related by tag "scm".
- Thought Proposed syntax for intentional tags with 0 viewings related by tag "scm".
- Thought ~~ #privacy #opposes #a11y ~~ -- Bozo Faust with 0 viewings related by tag "scm".