The Antidote for Rules for Radicals
About: rules for patriots
iCyberSpace.net this shows up (Free - may have to register, though)
A Pocket Primer for Patriotic Americans
By Matt B. Kibbe
To America’s Founders and the Sons of Liberty, who won our freedom; and to Saul Alinsky, whose rules we expropriate to win it back.
Table of Contents:
Rule 1: Freedom Works
Rule 2: Freedom’s Right
Rule 3: Freedom Requires Work
Rule 4: We Win by Building
Rule 5: Government Goes to Those Who Show Up
Rule 6: Winning is More Important Than Who Gets the Credit
Rule 7: Think Like a Revolutionary
Rule 8: Drive the Conversation
Rule 9: Everyone is a Printing Press
Rule 10: The Day After Election Day is Even More Important
Rule 11: Leviathan Won’t Go Away in a Day
Rule 12: Recruit for the Future
Rule 13: Don’t Tread on Me
- tea party
- item 16849
I watched the Sci Channel on Heinlein (Prophets of Science Fiction) last night. I was surprised that he was identified by the program as a Libertarian- with a strong sense of individualism. It is not then so surprising any longer. Can't throw out individualism without throwing out genius & invention. I would like to have the discussion starting on hard core principles which most can agree about. It would be a good idea to watch the video on Erhard & Buckeley who crisped some of that up in the first part of their "dinner interview". Politics as we see on TV was not part of that - the interview was from the '70's - PJ2 era.
How you derive any specific idea or project from your palliative? What can you do with that?
16846 bears on the situation. The internet era, also predicted by Heinlein, also has the problems of doing the same old things but much - much faster. The Tower of Babel etc. Everyone loves agreement when it is with them & their side & ideas. I doubt you can wish away the Tao!
understanding = consciousness =agreement ?? (is that the jist of your first sentence?) ... they are all three different from each other says Mark.
disagreement and rwg is its lack (for some value of "its" says Mark) has the original problem of being based on the first sentence premises. The RWG is not disagreement & as distinct from just disagreement RWG is a psychological/mental program problem of the ego.
That it may not be "your thing" (for some value of "it" says Mark) is strange & incredible (because of what? says Mark) .
There is nothing fake or pc about groking from the other's perspective ... (not initially brought up but having been done now it is interesting, but is not the nugget of agreeing says Mark - it is further conflation of understanding, consciousness, agreement & empathy.
- Thought Conservatives fight Liberals with 2 viewings related by tag "conservatives".
- Thought about: Video: 50 year study says conservatives 'followers' with 1 viewings related by tag "conservatives".
- Thought Tea or Bath? with 0 viewings related by tag "tea party".
- Thought about: conservative bible project - conservapedia with 0 viewings related by tag "conservatives".
- Thought A Mouth for Progressivism with 0 viewings related by tag "tea party".
- Thought Obama was a Teabagger! with 0 viewings related by tag "tea party".
- Thought Tea-Rex Party On, Garth with 0 viewings related by tag "tea party".
- Thought about: agreement to reopen government and avoid default: speaker.gov with 0 viewings related by tag "tea party".
- Thought Fuck the Tea Party, I got MINE! with 0 viewings related by tag "tea party".
- Thought My reaction to Tea Party Propoganda with 0 viewings related by tag "freedomworks.org".
- Thought Tea Party Platform with 0 viewings related by tag "tea party".
- Thought Tea Partiers with 0 viewings related by tag "tea party".