In My Groups
- Nobody forces other people to listen to their own point of view by filibustering their own point of view
- Nobody is allowed to filibuster the RWG
- I make a post private when there is no other recourse out of the RWG
- Consider the above "time out" for little kids who can't follow these simple rules because in my groups I will make them private for a while to enforce it
- You can do what you want in your groups.
- I don't have the luxury that facebook provides of hiding other people's shit
- In fbi we all have our own groups - Bozo can run his own groups as he sees fit
- Mental Graffiti is not allowed either (I will crisp that one up later)
- Comment on this item in your own group (or not)
I consider all ideas as just information which I am free to pursue or not as I choose.
My head is full of ideas already.
If yours cease to compete with all the others in here .. express new ones or keep them to yourself.
Don't try to force them in.
So far everyone is free to experience what they choose in this area.
- item 17950
mark 2014-11-17 09:25:24 17950
- Thought The Law versus Justice with 5 viewings related by tag "rules".
- Thought Rules Engines with 2 viewings related by tag "rules".
- Thought about: the rule-following paradox: impossible to follow a rule? - youtube with 1 viewings related by tag "rules".
- Thought A Legislative Solution with 0 viewings related by tag "rules".
- Thought about: in the groups owned by mark with 0 viewings related by tag "item 17950".