mac mini mouse pad getting stuck in select mode
i did this and it did not solve the problem. now i have two mice … a usb to clear the single tap when it gets stuck, and my regular bluetooth mousepad.
I am thinking the PRAM reset would be our best option here. To reset your computer’s PRAM (parameter random-access memory), follow these steps:
1. From the top-left corner of your screen, click the Apple logo and select Shut Down.
2. Locate these four keys on your keyboard: Command, Option, P, and R. You'll need to hold these keys down simultaneously for step 4.
3. Turn on your computer.
4. Press and hold the Command-Option-P-R keys before the gray screen appears. Continue holding the keys down until the computer restarts and you hear the startup sound for the second time.
5. Release the keys.
KristianIf that does not work, I would recommend recontacting us and providing this case number: 1110556106
- mac mini
- Thought Connecting USB to Windows7 through Parallels with 49 viewings related by tag "mac mini".
- Thought about: evertek wholesale computer parts - apple mac mini core 2 duo t5600 1.83ghz 1gb 80gb cdrw/dvd os x - b , mb138lla-pb-2b with 0 viewings related by tag "mac mini".
- Thought Connecting Mac-Mini (Win7 Virtual) to Denise-PC with 0 viewings related by tag "mac mini".
- Thought Mac Mini Lock Up with 0 viewings related by tag "mac mini".