Law of Attracting
Ballooning selfies are a good thing. Everything is there for a rhyme and reason, part of evolution.
I guess then it’s good for taking a shit on you folk’s posts too, eh?
Nope. Social trends are good … they would not be there if not for a good reason. Shitting on others stuff is individually in-authentic by you … and breaking the Golden Rule.
same tune different organ
Note: the title of this thought should literally be “About: Law of Attracting”.
Which accruacy of naming would make this bookmarking more informative ...
… as well as other places on the web.
#BalooningSelfies, (mark’s coin) is an interesting change to study. I picture it as the drama inside expanding. It could be animated as the horizontal line in this diagram curving up as the drama-importance section expands. In the extreme the otherness on top totally disappears – becomes considered #maya.
← #WOW i used widgets to label the diagram … #kudos → nathan
#thanks → nathan … fixed now
I envision lots more widget types. They are actually simple to make, just HTML templates, and there can be labels and arrows and flow chart elements … and … wait for it … yes, even venn diagrams. But before that, I want to add relative widgets … and that project is behind others. These things pop when they pop … and then they are just right instead of half baked.
your timing is freqiuently superb relative to my own. just as frequently it sucks … .
which i take it as just the way the ball bounces
My timing is perfect! Because I follow my excitement. Took me years to get there though. Your timing can be perfect too … and will always be independent from my timing … and will appear to make my timing seem perfect to you every time if that is the story you tell authentically and consistently and believe. Our timings are not actually related unless our verses run into each other.
oookay! our verses running into each other is exactly where we share what happens. remember my favorite #meme …
otherwise what happens over there is quite otherness to me, and what happens over here is quite otherness to you.
i go with what happens that we share
No, it is actually not. Our verses rarely run into each other. Most of our interaction is just #MadeUpShit by habit. Once you are really in full swing with following your excitement, it will be easy to tell the few little spots where verses do collide.
Nope they run into each other all the time.
A great example (or maybe 2 or three) happened this morning. I bet you could even point out their URL’s.
There may be a few, but for instance, right now they are not colliding at all. You are making up your story about me, and I am making up mine about you, and that’s all either of us is experiencing.
Not that it is bad to do that, it is quite normal.
As you folks go about considering in your daily life what advice you should give to others – consider first taking that advice for yourself – you may not need to give it away after that.
it is not the “coincidences of stories” of which i speak in #MyMeme. I agree those only rarely coincide. The deeper the story, the more subjective, the more it is spiritual, the less likely it will match.
Rather It is the coincidences of what happens, that i personally go with.
But my story about you is that you do not even believe in “what happens” … you do not distinguish that from what “you create” … either intentinally or unintentionally.
That is just a difference in our ontologies, nathan … probably the primary one.
Be mighty hard to mirror you that way old markiepoo!
Maybe you should mirror yourself & quit trying to mirror others. Your distortions always show up.
Yes, precisely what you requested!
#NAH just what you always project; #RWG notwithstanding.
How do you know that? Explain.
Maybe, maybe not. Every time we try to figure out if that is the difference, you do another “left turn” and leave me standing there waving.
#sethhmmm re “figure out if that is the difference”
Well do you “believe in what happens” as distinguished from what “you create” ?
Endless Q & A will not make it go away – use introspection.
Just giving you the opportunity to do the right thing. It is your birthright you know, even if you rarely claim it.
I believe you create your reality, and that reality is your experience of it. Happens is a moving target depending on point of view and many other things. I do not distinguish happenings in the root binary way you are presenting it there.
if mark resonds to that, he will respond p→c to that p→c. that is what the psychology model predicts.
the content of the message is irrelivant, it will not be heard or believed. it is way too deep inside of nathan’s story to be communicated over the noise of the psychology.
Here is a trivial but true example of what happens that i share. I just farted under the covers while i was laying in bed with denise. I asked her, “Did that just happen”. She responded with no hesitation “yes”.
Now i just told a true story about what happened that i shared. I gave it meaning. That happening now has meaning within the context of this story here. In this case i created the happening … it was my deed … i farted. It could have been different. Denise could have farted, and i could have asked, “Did that just happen”, and she could have responded “yes” … in which case the happening would not have been creaed by me, but rather by denise. It still would have been what happened that we shared. It still would have been “the reality that i experience”.
I have distinguised between what happened, and my story of what happened, and what i created, and what denise could have created, and the stories of that happening.
So, nathan, how would you describe the happening, the story of the happening, and who created what?
Exactly. “The right thing” is to respond authentically, not from a model, or habit of behavior, but from true excitement of being. I give Mark opportunities to step out of the model and be who he really authentically is. I believe he has it in him to find that.
You are only allowing a part of the possibilities available to be in your story. You can write a fart into your experience, either by you or by Denise. You can write you asking Denise about it, or her asking you about it, into your experience and the answer either of you gives. That is where you are letting the possibilities end.
Denise can allow your writing of her and fall into your story, or she can also write her own experience. Each of you will experience what you wrote, and exactly that.
Life partners most often accept each other’s stories in the various roles they participate in. You may lead the story in cooking and farting, she may lead in business (or whatever your roles are with each other) and thus you each experience roughly similar things, even in making love. Others out there will have less propensity to be the lead writer and/or to allow falling into what another has written for them.
By knowing this is true and seeking the awareness of it I have been able to gain a sight, and a feeling, of these parallel stories, especially when I am in the following role. For instance, when Natalie writes me and I fully allow it, I have a 2nd awareness of the allowing happening. I can literally feel the changes in my reality kick in as she writes her story. I feel and experience the shifts happening in real time (I explained one of these story situations from this summer elsewhere here). Ouspenskey calls this 2nd awareness “Deputy Steward” and explains how to develop it in “The Fourth Way”.
It is entirely possible for you to fart and ask Denise and experience her saying yes and for her to experience no fart and saying no and later, for each of your memories to match your own different story, and you both will either just shrug the differences off, or in worst case, think the other person is lying or loony, or simply convince one or the other to change their own memory, as the roles you play dictate. That happens all the time with people, and lovers do it automatically and in sync. That sync is part of what the experience of being in love is made of. People who have little in common don’t write each other much … hence why 10 random witnesses will give 10 very different accounts of the same relative experience. Cameras and recording devices are part of the individual stories and only help because people believe in them … the person with the strongest vibration still leads with the common camera story that everyone else falls into because people believe solidly that cameras don’t lie. (most of the time … sometimes people can’t even agree on what they see on the camera … something Donald Trump leveraged well).
Weather you and another choose to write each other similar, or different, each of you will still be writing your own experience, and having it, and both stories will be true and have happened. Everyone’s experience happens … there is not just one that happens. If you really listen to people and hear the differences in the stories they tell, and feel the confidence in their first telling, you can see that it could be no other way. What people actually tell the same is far less in any experience than what they tell is different, even for intimate lovers. Why make the huge assumption that all people are distorting some one common thing … sometimes radically and impossibly so? Why not make the much simpler assumption that each person is being honest and actually experiencing different happenings and sometimes, they synchronize some parts of those happenings?
I can tell you why you make the harder assumption. It’s habit. Its what you were taught from birth and it is a habit of thought that is extremely hard to break. But if you let go of all the assumptions that make up that habit of thinking … then the evidence starts speaking for itself. People experience different happenings in parallel. Once you really examine the evidence, once you really listen to people and hear all the differences instead of ignoring them, nothing else makes sense. By force of habit, people fight hard to have a few things in common in their wildly differing stories, and focus mainly on those points when thinking about the story between them, while ignoring the thousands upon thousands of things that are different.
Well #HellYes #ThisIsGood … we each live in our own reality (story) and those are the parallell verses that you have been talking about. That #RingsTrue over here. I had thought your parallell verse were something else.
Which is why i go with what happens that we share … in other words i go with the intersections ...the matches. I try to write my story to maximize matches with others who are going in the same direction that i am going … that is in the direction in which i am writing my story. That is #MyMeme.
True, the stories themselves rarely intersect …
… yet what happens in the stories frequently does.
There is a lot of other fertile thought in yours above … i am sure it will come out in due time.
Okay. Yep. I simply say then “don’t get caught up thinking the map is the territory”. We each have our own territories, literally, in every way, and create maps between them called common experience and happenings.
well that is a manner of speaking that i would need to get back to you about
Well when i talk about California, i am talking about the state in which me, you, and mark, were born. I don’t refer just to my California. I refer to the California that we can travel to and shake hands. That is literally what i mean. That is literally the territory. That is literally the state in which the house on Walgorve may still exist where we worked on CyberMind together and shared lots of common experiences. Maybe you talk of some other place which you presume you created by thinking about it. Not me, i talk of the actual Califiornia in which happenings can be verified.
tag #MapVsTerritory ← a long and deep tag room here.
The word state has a lot of different contexts. Why pretend you don’t know that fact.
Conversation forked to thought 22613
I invite nathanto quit being a #GossipMonger & start talking himself or something useful.
There is NOTHING Authentic in talking about someone else!
I specifically chose the “California example” and told a true story about it that should match with any true story you tell of those happenings.
The word “Califormia” is a pointer … just like a URi on the web … eg “https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California” . Language has evolved amoung us humans to use these kinds of pointers. The simple ones, like place names, point to the actual places, and not to some mental representation of them in each of our locally scattered minds. If your proposed semantics were manifested on the internet, then each of us would have our own Wikipedia databases. But that is not what is happening on the internet … there is just one Wikipedia database which all of the browsers are referencing.
It appears to me that your presumption “everybody has their own territory” is a radical change to the semantics that has evolved between us humans for eons, serving us well. It seems you (and Bashir et al) are pioneering a radical change to our basic semantics. It is not my cup of tea. It has too many nasty side effects.
Sorry, lost context & interest. in a decde or so.
no need to be sorry, mark … i am not talking to you … and am glad that you have lost interest. your interjections here just divert attention away from what i am trying to focus on with nathan.
KEWL – talk amongst yourselves & to yourself. nathan & seth Maybe make it private too so I don’t have to look at it going by. OTOH:
“If the growth of reason is to continue, and human rationality to survive, then the diversity of individuals and their opinions, aims, and purposes must never be interfered with …. Even the emotionally satisfying appeal for a common purpose, however excellent, is an appeal to abandon all rival moral opinions and the cross-criticisms and arguments to which they give rise. It is an appeal to abandon rational thought.”
mark you are welcome to join the conversation just as you start talking about the same thing that me and nathan are already talking about.
It is authentic to talk about whatever is exciting to you. That goes for anyone, and even when they talk about me. I have no idea where you get this idea that “people can’t talk about each other from”. It makes no sense and I have not heard the likes of it before. We are all inside each others experience. Talking about each other authentically is how we learn and grow and get feedback.
i thought what markwas saying is pretty much what i have been saying too. When you talk about yourself then it #RingsTrue over here … if you talk about me or mark … it does not.
too bad mark’s “contribution” to the other thread has diverted your attention away from it. oh well. i guess one does put one’s attention where the #juice – the drama – is
Conversation forked to thought 22615
THe challenge with you & N is that you appear to be near the topic but talk about something related but rarely what I was already talking about; most always contrary to what I was talking about ~ didn’t want to call it the #RWG more like maybe just #JuiceG ← juice game whatever excites #n or anyone with some kind of
Conversation forked to thought 22616
- Thought Zen & the Art of the Right-Wrong Game with 649 viewings related by tag "rwg".
- Thought The psychology of Inside Outside Story with 418 viewings related by tag "LoaSwim".
- Thought Buddah Lied with 346 viewings related by tag "ringstrue".
- Thought Well here i am back in this reality with 312 viewings related by tag "kudos".
- Thought The art of doing with 289 viewings related by tag "ThisIsGood".
- Thought [title (23251)] with 262 viewings related by tag "thanks".
- Thought Vidar with 228 viewings related by tag "sethhmmm".
- Thought Hillary and Uma Aberdeen with 228 viewings related by tag "sethhmmm".
- Thought Are you inside me ... am I inside you ... with 218 viewings related by tag "sethhmmm".
- Thought Politics is the Art of making the possible happen ... with 210 viewings related by tag "RWG".
- Thought The story of being, is not being with 201 viewings related by tag "MapVsTerritory".
- Thought Triangulating ... with 176 viewings related by tag "LoaSwim".
- Thought Negative Feedback with 169 viewings related by tag "rwg".
- Thought The ego bubble plane with 154 viewings related by tag "LoaSwim".
- Thought [title (21932)] with 141 viewings related by tag "RWG".
- Thought Socretes Cafe Tuesday April 18 2017 with 140 viewings related by tag "RWG".
- Thought How does blockchain go beyond what we already have in GCP ? with 139 viewings related by tag "thanks".
- Thought abraham master groups with 136 viewings related by tag "sethhmmm".
- Thought To upload mp3 files to Fillmore box 6300 with 128 viewings related by tag "kudos".
- Thought Why my trains of thought break ... with 124 viewings related by tag "sethhmmm".
- Thought Subscribing to the NYT online ... with 123 viewings related by tag "RingsTrue".
- Thought Hypnotic Fiction - Alan Watts with 118 viewings related by tag "sethhmmm".
- Thought Radical Navigation of Attention with 116 viewings related by tag "sethhmmm".
- Thought [title (24920)] with 109 viewings related by tag "ThisIsGood".
- Thought Megaphone vs Free Speech vs Political Correctness with 103 viewings related by tag "meme".
- Thought Go Mark! with 102 viewings related by tag "kudos".
- Thought Portable Collapsable Lantern with 95 viewings related by tag "sethhmmm".
- Thought about: How some Losers play the RWG - comment 67990 - comment 68201 with 94 viewings related by tag "HellYes".
- Thought 3 state logic with 90 viewings related by tag "RingsTrue".
- Thought 2016C - FALL CD catalog production with 86 viewings related by tag "kudos".
- Thought #iSwim with 86 viewings related by tag "LoaSwim".
- Thought Making up Others with 85 viewings related by tag "kudos".
- Thought about: Here is one for nathan - comment 75172 with 85 viewings related by tag "ThisIsGood".
- Thought The Saga ... Beliefs navigate our LOA Swim with 81 viewings related by tag "loaswim".
- Thought REPORTER with 77 viewings related by tag "thanks".
- Thought The relationship between RingsTrue and Resonates with 75 viewings related by tag "RingsTrue".
- Thought about: Unhacking Wars - comment 67183 with 71 viewings related by tag "RWG".
- Thought What are the facts ... and what do we make up that we can share ... with 70 viewings related by tag "sethhmmm".
- Thought about: What Seth voted for in politics - comment 64975 with 66 viewings related by tag "RWG".
- Thought Thoughts at Luther's Table ... with 63 viewings related by tag "wow".
- Thought about: thought 23251 - comment 74736 with 62 viewings related by tag "thisisgood".
- Thought Deeds collapse Possibilities into Manifestations with 55 viewings related by tag "RingsTrue".
- Thought about: Wikileaks.Org with 55 viewings related by tag "wow".
- Thought Amazon's Buy Box Games with 52 viewings related by tag "kudos".
- Thought Writing Voice with 51 viewings related by tag "RingsTrue".
- Thought Connecting USB to Windows7 through Parallels with 50 viewings related by tag "sethhmmm".
- Thought Context and Juice with 48 viewings related by tag "juice".
- Thought about: A Defense of the Reality of Time with 44 viewings related by tag "sethhmmm".
- Thought about: Contemplation - comment 59735 with 43 viewings related by tag "ThisIsGood".
- Thought Fo Hammer popped up at the FBI today. with 43 viewings related by tag "kudos".