About: the deep state empire strikes back
Welcome to the Deep State, the democracy-sapping embeds at the heart of our democracy who have not taken the expulsion of the Permanent Bipartisan Fusion Party lightly. They realize that the Trump administration poses a mortal threat to their hegemony, and so have enlisted an army of Democrats, some Republicans, the "neverTrumpumpkin" conservative die-hards, leftist thugs, Black Lives Matter and anybody else they can blackmail, browbeat or enlist. They mean business.
We’ve come to a pretty pass when Wikileaks now makes more sense than the New York Times, the Washington Post and other Democrat mouthpieces and house organs. Or when fugitive Julian Assange, holed up in London at the sufferance of the Ecuadorian government, appears to have more insight, integrity and curiosity than the entire Beltway media:
So let’s cut to Main Narrative, as retailed by the M$M, with timely encouragement from the CIA and Democrat operatives masquerading as journalists:
- Trump is unfit to be president. Plus, Hillary is unbeatable, so give up already.
- Oops -- Trump wins.
- The Russians stole the election.
- Trump is too cozy with the Russians.
- Trump’s people are too cozy with the Russians.
- No wonder the Russians stole the election for Trump.
- Flynn called the Russian ambassador -- and lied about it!
- The coverup is always worse than the crime! Flynn must go!
- Flynn’s gone -- but here comes the ghost of Howard Baker --
- "What did the president know and when did he know it?"
- Trump is doomed.
Along with a bit of dusting with snow last night this chilling idea from MSNBC:
BRZEZINSKI: ‘OUR JOB’ IS TO CONTROL ‘EXACTLY WHAT PEOPLE THINK’
p.s. She is the daughter of Zbigniew Brzezinski, the National Security Advisor to President Jimmy Carter and counselor to President Lyndon B. Johnson.
Funny thing about the article is it is couched in a discussion of (by analogy) a bunch of pickpockets worrying about being pickpocketed.