About: State Monopoly Capitalism
Which further hairs into the @title link.
I am concerned about the following ones:
- Medical Industrial Complex
- Food & Health Industrial Complexes
- Media Industrial Complexes
- Information Industrial Complexes & Systems
- Monetary Industrial Complexes
- Legal Industrial Complexes
- Political Industrial Complexes
- Scientific/Climate/...etc complexes
- TAX Industrial complex - the main tool of number 6 above
|Part of a series on|
|State monopoly capitalism|
… & then to get balanced there is socialism https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socialism
& of course communism https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communism
See Michael Strong & this post: – Wars get made of this stuff !
One possibility for transformation could be “buy/produce locally” movement along with barter-like transactions for other goods & services across communities & cultures. Maintain the latter through crypto-currencies & blockchain-like contracts & agreements.
Andreas on MONEY
#Barter may not work because of the Dunbar numbers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYsppZoHguQ
Bitcoin as a #token (above) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-PK3ccpD9A
Federal Reserve https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve
World Bank https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Bank
Special Drawing Rights (traded) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_drawing_rights
Virtual Currency https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_currency
GNP – Gross National Product https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gross_national_income
US National Debt Clock: https://www.usdebtclock.org/
Davos & the World Economic Forum -https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Economic_Forum
Bilderberg – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Meeting
People may now have democracies or parliaments — they may come together in parliaments, but the destinies of humanity do not breathe through these parliaments, for the men who are elected into parliament are not filled with the breath of mankind’s destinies. They are filled with the breath of egoistic interests. Each person has his own egoistic interest. External schematic similarities in these interests, often due to a common profession, induce people to form groups. And if these groups are sufficiently large, they become majorities. In that case it is not human destinies which pass through parliament, or through these representative groups of people, but only human egoism, multiplied by so and so many persons.
The Inexpressible Name, Spirits of Space and Time.
- Thought Sticky Barter App Specs with 3 viewings related by tag "barter".
- Thought about: streetbank - share things with your neighbours with 0 viewings related by tag "barter".
- Thought Being safe with your API tokens with 0 viewings related by tag "token".