Should we ban DHMO ?
About: facts about dihydrogen monoxide
DHMO - DiHydrogenMonoxide has many chemical properties listed in the referenced article & may be responsible for global warming & hurricanes.
Can we afford not to call some congressional hearings & educate our families & children about it's potential danger?
source: ... Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) is a colorless and odorless chemical compound, also referred to by some as Dihydrogen Oxide, Hydrogen Hydroxide, Hydronium Hydroxide, or simply Hydric acid. Its basis is the unstable radical Hydroxide, the components of which are found in a number of caustic, explosive and poisonous compounds such as Sulfuric Acid, Nitroglycerine and Ethyl Alcohol
This should really be under the group UnhackTheBrain - I only had feedback from one person, Breck who understood what H2O is:
- dihydrogen monoxide
Too bad, some of us have found ways to whip up batches of dhmo in our kitchens. The cat has already been let out of the bag ... impossible to ban it now.
- Thought about: 103zxvc.jpg (JPEG Image, 1200x900 pixels) - Scaled (62%) with 0 viewings related by tag "water".
- Thought When a posting goes all RWG with 0 viewings related by tag "water".
- Thought Home Made Water with 0 viewings related by tag "water".
- Thought about: Dvorak Uncensored with 0 viewings related by tag "water".
- Thought Fire Air Water Earth with 0 viewings related by tag "water".